Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to be a morning person?

I desperately need to start working out again. I only like working out in the mornings because thats when I have most energy to burn. At the end of a long school/work day, the last thing I wanna do is work out. Im having the HARDEST time getting up when my alarm clock goes off. I snooze and snooze and then when I do get up, its time to go to work. I cant go to bed early, because I do not fall asleep easily, an sometimes its hard for me to even fall asleep until about 1AM. Regardless of what time I wake up, I still have this problem at night time where I cant fall asleep. What are some ways for me to get out of bed?! I get so pumped at night thinking about all the things Im gonna do the next morning, then when the alarm goes off, my motivation is ZERO and I dont care at all. Im not a morning person what so ever. BUT once Im up Im up.. Its just the getting up is the issue..

No comments:

Post a Comment