Thursday, July 21, 2011

What does my dream mean?

So I had a really complicated dream the other night, I was supposed to be at Thorpe park and instead it was like a shopping centre, and the fire alarm went off and everyone left the building and me and 5 others went out a different way and we had to run away, so we were running but instead of just running across grass or roads, it was like we were running through the slums, like the film slum dog millionaire, and eventually we were at the top of the country near scotland in the place an old friend had moved to a few years back... Anyway we stayed there for the night and the next day my dad pick us up, we went home and the dream repeated :/... Sorry if this is complicated, but I'd really like to know whether it means anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment