Friday, July 15, 2011

Mixed feelings/signals?

I'm a guy and I really like this girl that I've been going to school with for the past year and were both freshmen, 15. When I first met her I was on a certain medication that treated me for ADD (Attention Deficit) and was basically a zombie. Well when I met her I thought we were pretty chill with each other and had common ground but of douse I though nothing of it. Well weeks go by we don't talk and I'm starting to realize she's flirting with one of my friends. She kinda went to extremes when I tried talking to her - for example: while in a class meeting she told me I was ugly and she only though my friend was cute, she wanted him to walk her to the water fountain, and she ignores me now. I'm not asking for any special line but does it seem like I could ever repair our relationship if not get together? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment