Sunday, July 17, 2011

Spotting....periods not till next month?

Okay well I am supposed to have my period on the first of July. So in 3days I should start my cycle. In the afternoon I went to used the restroom and noticed i was spotting a slightly pink mixed in with some clear discharge. It sorta alarmed me and I didn't know if it was normal or not. After searching online I came to the conclusion it could be my period coming early or I could be pregnant. So I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test and it came up negative. A few hours have passed and I just went to the restroom again and I am passing small clots with light bleeding. Nothing like a period. I am just confused as to what this could be.... should I seek medical attention or wait until after I get or miss my period. I also do have light abdominal cramping. Another thing is I already had my period THIS month and am not expecting my period again till next month (in 3-5 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment