Monday, July 18, 2011

When I am I gonna get it...? girls only?

Okay, So I am 13 years old and really worried that I haven't had my period yet. It actually keep me awake at night because I am afraid I am gonna have PCOS and not be able to loose weight if i need to when I am older. I am yet to have hair under my armpits, but I do have pubes (sorry for the TMI) I also have small boobs, that are kinda tender. I thought I had discharge, but I actually have a yeast infection that is being treated :/. I really want to get it over with so that I don't have to worry about PCOS, I don't have a hairy back or chin or anything, and I have leg hair, but it doesn't grow at alarming rates. I'm not tiny or anything, im 5'4 and I'm not sure about my weight but probably like 120 or 130 cause I have really muscular legs from running. I don't want to be called fat cause this is not what this is about xD. Please, do I have signs that I have PCOS or that I am gonna have my period soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment